Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute Giraffe

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally back from delivering my baby girl to college.. bitter sweet experience even though I know she is starting the greatest adventure of all!

Aside from demonstrating for TAC I am also a teacher at a local scrapbook store and teach card making and stamping. I had to do a make-n-take for an upcoming event and wanted to share it with you. I have to use only store products so I can't use my beloved TAC stamps or papers but I still manage to create with all the other great stuff out there in scrapping land. ;-)

I only have 15 minutes to demo and have the students make the card so I have to keep it simple but fun. I've had this little Giraffe stamp for some time and wanted to use it. He's just so cute! I love the way the colored pencils bring out the texture of the Bazzill cardstock. I thought it looked very giraffe-y.... What do you think?

Supplies used: Stamp- Imaginisce, Pattern paper-Bo Bunny, cardstock- Bazzill, dewdrops, punches, Prisma colored pencils

1 comment:

Jenn Muraoka said...

Ahhh, so cute! I have this stamp too. I've never used it, but you've officially inspired me! Hugs, Jenn