Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Floral Thank You



Happy Friday everyone! I've been busy designing and making my trades for Escape. I can't wait- less than a week away! Yeah!! This is one I came up with last night- I have several others done but i'll wait until after I get back to share them with you.. it's been great to have time to create! On this card I used Pattern paper from the Uptown Girl Wing it collection. I love these papers! Pinks, black and red- how can you go wrong?? Even though the colors are "grily" I find I use it a lot for a variety of projects. The floral image and sentiment are from Thank U set in the fall supplement- also on sale for half off at 8.98!! This is a great set for thank you notes- something I always need.
I hope you have a great weekend!

p.s the pink in the floral image really does coordinate with the card- somehow the scan changed it up a bit.. looks great in reality!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

very lovely card. this is one of my favorite paper collections.

Trudy Osborn said...

Great card! I love that Paper!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful creation!

Christina

Lori said...

I was just looking at my Uptown papers this afternoon wondering what to do with them. You've inspired me! After I visit the rest of my "sisters" I'm going back to my craft room. : )