Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Heather's Oz-some Sketch 55


Happy new year Everyone!! 2009 has been hopping already! Today is the first day I have had to sit and stamp a bit and get caught up on the computer. I decided to try Heather's Monday sketch this week and loved the way it turned out! I used Bazzill papers for the solid colors, one of my favorite Wing it paper collections from TAC- Rustic Chic, Brilliance Dew drops ink, Scripty background, Running Stitches and Fresh Air Favoirtes stamps sets and the buttons from the Audry embellishment jar. Thanks for inspiring me Heather!

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Love the papers! Great card.

Unknown said...

Very nice use of the sketch!

Barb said...

Very pretty! Great take on Heather's sketch!!

Suzanne said...

Great job! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Love your take on this sketch!

Hey, don't forget to update your angelhood links to add me & remove Shannon!

Christina

Cindy said...

I love your take on the sketch! You've inspired me to get out my Rustic Chic papers and do someting with them.