Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Serendipity!


Serenditpity has finally arrived! This is The Angel Company's brand new spring/summer magalogue-a cross between a magazine and a mini catalog! Serenditpity is beautiful and full of incredible stamp sets and ideas. I absolutely love it! At Escape we were fortunate to be given one level A and one level B hostess set. I made a quick card with the level B set Flower Labels. I LOVE this set! The card was made by stamping the floral image on a sheet of Uptown Girl paper with Noir Palette Ink. I then added the ribbon. Tied a bow with another piece of ribbon. Added a flower and a button from the Audrey Embellisment Jar with a piece of pink scrappers floss through the button holes. I stamped the Thank You sentiment directly on the ribbon with Noir. That's it- simple, smart, sophisticated! Hope you have a great Friday!

11 comments:

Barb said...

I love this! Simply beautiful :)

stampin'fool said...

greta card. now i have to have this set. thanks.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! This is gorgeous. I couldn't figure out how that stamp would be used. This is an awesome example.

kellyrae

AngelCompanyStamper said...

Such a simple card, but very stunning. I would never have thought to use the set in that way.

Chelsea said...

I love this ... very classy!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is SO beautiful! I would not have thought to use that stamp that way at all. TFS!

Shannon Hensley said...

mom this card is so cute! I love it!


oh - and I had to get a blogger account for my english class that I dropped....so :D ha yeah.

and i'm going to set up a blog here for my trip to Wales this summer and all the prep work that's going into it.

<3 love yoU!

Unknown said...

Great use of the stamp! Love it!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Wow great use of this stamp set! I automatically thought candy wrappers! LOL Thanks for showing how versatile this set can be!

Diana said...

Great card!!! I love that set and now I have to have it, but I don't know how I'm going to get it!! I just had a party and get the other set!! those kitties are irressistible too!! lol

Love,
Diana

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautifully designed! I love what you did with the new stamps.

:-)