Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

quick Birthday card


Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your good wishes and kind thoughts during our car crisis. We are doing better- just about have the flooded car dried out and back together and still driving the totalled van until we get a replacement.. life sure throws you curveballs from time to time but we get through! I was asked by a friend to head up a project to make birthday cards for a hospice down in Houston that likes to give home made cards to their dying patients. I've been busily working on cards ever since. I have 70 cards put together- raided my stash and revamped several older creations to give them the birthday spirit. I wanted to share a quick one I put together this evening. It is simpler than I usually do but I like the outcome- the staples add great texture to it and go along with the ribbon which is a silvery metallic ( that didn't quite show up well in the scan). A little paper peicing, a kalediacolor pad and your all set. I hope to share more with you as I can-life is crazy busy right now! Thanks for your patience and again thanks for all the good wishes...

No comments: