Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

I love snowmen!








One of my absolute favorite stamp set in Inspiration Avenue is Merriest Wishes. I just love these snow people! They are so much fun to color. I stamped out several with tuxedo black memento ink and colored them in with my new set of Copic Markers. I love how the colors blend so nicely with the Copics. I've scoured the internet for coloring tutorials and have learned a lot. If they intimidate you just jump in and play with them- it's only paper and a bit of ink....I promise the more you play the better you will get. My first attemps were terrible but after a little rearch with the online tutorials I improved a lot. I hope to get certified at some point when my health is better. I'm excited to let you know that TAC will continue to carry the Ciao Copic sets in our new catalog so stay tuned for ordering info.

These two cards were made for a couple of dear friends. Do you like them??

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh-so-cute!! These are my favorite snowmen, too! Love the nesties, and great coloring :)

Unknown said...

These are just adorable!

Trudy Osborn said...

Love 'em...they are so cute! Snowmen are some of my favorite things.

Angela K said...

This is one of my favorite sets too, very cute!! Love those Copic's!!

Suzanne said...

Adorable! Snowmen use to be my favorite but not that we live in south florida they just don't seem practical!LOL