Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ECD Blogpost- A Little Humor in the House!

Hi Everyone!
I didn't realize how long its been since I posted. Our family took a long road trip to deliver both my kids to different out of state colleges this month and things are just getting back to normal- albeit with an empty nest- boohoo...  I'll definitely be posting more often now that things are settled from the crazy end of summer!

Today is my day for the blog post at Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog. I had so much fun creating this card! I was a little down from my kids leaving and wanted to do something humorous and this card is the result. You can see the tutorial and more pictures at the ECD Blog today. Let me know what you think- did it make you smile??



1 comment:

Sharon Fontenot said...

I wonder if those in other states will know what this is. I had never heard of TPing a tree/house until I came to Texas. Very Funny!