Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Buster Birthday Card!

Hi Crafty Friends!
When I created the PURRfect valentine card featuring Whiskers the Cat for my last ECD Blogpost I knew I wanted to do a similar version featuring Buster the Dog. We made the Buster version in my DistINKtive Cards class this month at Scrapp'n Savvy and it turned out so cute!



The Rectangle Pull Card die makes this card a breeze to make! I used the new Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to color the letters for WOOF, Buster's collar and to color the glittered heart Balloon and the dog bowl on the inside of the card. I used Shimmer Sheetz for the other two balloons and added them to the Spinner with strings anchored under the bowl full of bones. Buster is wearing a Teal colored Microfine Glittered birthday hat from Props 2 with a tiny pompom on the top- he's so cute!

Thanks for stopping by today! Try pairing up the Rectangle Pull Card, a cute Character and some accessory dies to create a fun card sure to bring a smile!

Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:




2 comments:

Els van de Burgt said...

Love the card Debra and the ballons inside are adorable!

christinepooler said...


really cute card!